Improve Employees’ Financial Behavior – and Your Bottom Line
“Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” __John Lennon
Since 2000, financial security has declined dramatically. A Stanford University Center for Longevity 2016 study reports that only 2 out of 3 people open a retirement account before age 55, and only 5% of the American population can afford to fully retire.
The Alexander Consulting Group wants to help your employees beat those odds.
What Is Financial Wellness?
Financial wellness is a comprehensive, education-focused program that improves employees’ financial behavior – while positively impacting an organization’s bottom line. It is geared toward helping individuals financially prepare for retirement.
The benefits of a financial wellness program are far-reaching:
- Increased retirement plan participation and deferral rates
- Increased employee productivity
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced health care costs
- A strong return on investment (as high as 3 to 1)
How It Works
Alexander Consulting Group takes a three-pronged approach to financial wellness.
- We send each employee a 10-question survey, analyze their 401(k), compare it to their goals, and optimize their investment portfolio based on how much they’re saving and their target retirement date.
- We provide free guidance on social retirement – something that almost no other financial advisors do – that considers partners and loved ones. We help employees create a comprehensive digital estate plan that includes critical information such as wills, trusts, important accounts and passwords, and medical directives.
- We work one-on-one with employees to create a financial plan for retirement that takes into account projected healthcare costs.
Contact us to learn more about setting up a financial wellness program.